The X-Lite softphone from CounterPath. Try out fully-loaded Bria desktop client including voice and video call, messaging and presence or download X-Lite for try to test SIP softphone features.
Combining voice and video calls in a user-friendly interface, CounterPath's X-Lite helps you seamlessly transition from a traditional phone environment into the world of Voice over IP
· Supports basic voice and video calling in standard-definition
· Supports instant messaging and presence using SIP SIMPLE
· Open Standards and Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based call signaling allows X-Lite to work with a wide number of networks
· Comprehensive contact list support, including detailed calls lists and history
· Voicemail support
· Whether your colleagues or business contacts work around the corner or across the country, use audio and video conferencing to stay in touch
· See when users are online and send Instant Messages If they are unable to take calls
· Use the Contact list to manage your contact information and sort them into groups for Work, Friends or Family
Note: To use X-Lite to make voice and video calls to a softphone, mobile or landline number, a VoIP (Voice over IP) service subscription with a local service provider or ISP is required.